UAE Legal Advisors
The licensed legal advisors and the licensed attorneys, who are allowed to offer the services in UAE are called as UAE Legal Advisors. These can be local advocates as well as expatriates. The difference is that expatriates are not lawyers or advocates but legal consultants while UAE Nationals are the advocates who can take the case as lawyers for attending court cases.
UAE is known to be the business capital of the Middle East. The country is home to plenty of eminent law firms and most of them are located in Dubai. With an array of law firms in dubai, the decision to select the law firms is a challenging task for your legal affairs. We will help you in narrowing down the better options based on your specifications. Here we discuss some of the most essential factors which need to be taken into account before a decision making:
- Firstly, scrutinize that the law firms you are considering hiring have attorneys, lawyers, legal consultants, or advocates. Nevertheless, the scope of work of legal consultants is quite wide. The legal consultants are involved in providing services including legal documentation, the arbitration process, filing requirements, and so forth. Henceforth, they are not in a position to represent you in the court of law.
- Secondly, you also need to be a legal UAE resident to litigate in the courts. Therefore, there is a need to acquire a legal license for legal representation in front of a court. Here lawyers and advocates are the ones who legally have the license to represent before judges and juries in the courtroom. You should opt for the law firm that suits your specifications and if you are confused, it is better to choose a good mix of both types of business personnel.
- The clientele of the law firms is a clear depiction of the performance and quality. This also shows the range of the services provided by the law firms. It is advisable to check that the law firms provide their services in the same industry. For it, you can directly inquire from the law firm’s staff or ask the current clients of the law firm. Furthermore, you can also enquire about online reviews. This will aid you in understanding the law firms.
- Last but not the least, go and visit the office of law firms in Dubai and meet the attorney, advocate, lawyer, legal consultant, or any other according to your preferences. This will greatly help you with the final decision-making.
A Few Words about Labour and Employment Lawyers and the new UAE Labour Law
- People are booking the consultation sessions to understand the new and revised UAE Labour Law.
- People are understanding the new requirements and the new precautions.
- UAE Labour Law Feb 2022, is very much modified and upgraded. It has to be understood by the Employers and all those employees who are going to start their career here or going to have a new job here.
- We know very well that, it is the job of specialised Employment Lawyers in Dubai. Therefore please prefer the best Labour and Employment Lawyers.
- You can find him in Labour and Employment Law Firms.
- You can ask him about his background.
- You can ask him if they are updated with the modern and latest updates as well as UAE Labour Law.
- You can ask him if they are very much into this business not apparently. It means few Labour and Employment Lawyers are only up to clerical jobs and the