New Employment Contract in New UAE Labour Law
- UAE Labour Law was implemented in February 2022, it revised several clauses from the old UAE Labour Law. It has also been revised to make it shorter but the area covered has been extended as well.
- Flexibilities are created for the Employers as well as Employees. Especially the last Pandemic which has given several unsolved questions to the world. We know very well what got happened during the Pandemic Period. Therefore, UAE Labour Law did its best to protect both parties of a contract which are Employers and Employees.
- Employment Lawyers in UAE are also being asked for grabbing the details. These Advocates are also being asked to manage the Court Cases in all the courts. These are commonly called Labour and Employment Lawyers in UAE and the most popular are Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai.
- Now the flexibility is granted to married women which is 60 Days of maternity leave. 45 Days will be fully paid while the rest 15 days will be half paid.
- Now the probation period is 6 months. 14 Days Notice is required to terminate the employee and employee also has to give 30 days notice on probation. But there is certain condition for that. Condition is when he has to switch to a new job.
- Other condition is when he or she has to leave the United Arab Emirates then there is a 14 days notice period.
- Managers do not come under the overtime income plan.
- Rest Days are changed. For Government sector this is from Friday Prayer to Sunday. For Private Sector it may also be different as this is also the right of the employer to split the holidays among different employees.
- Visit Labour Law UAE to Read More.